Global Account Exec (Remote: LA/Orange County)Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County), Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro) 03/08/2018
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Americas East Global team has an immediate opening for a Global Account Executive covering a Global Account in California, in a remote role. This client is one of the linchpin accounts within the Global East Area that has seen tremendous growth over the past 5 years for both H-EMC & H-Dell. The opportunity has never been greater as a combined company. The individual selected for this role will have the opportunity to lead a strong cross functional team responsible for driving positive business outcomes for EY focused on but not limited to 4 key areas- Digital transformation, IT transformation, Workplace transformation & Security transformation.
- Drives account planning process to ensure EMC's solutions maps to the customer's business initiatives
- Develops and executes sales and marketing campaigns against account plan and strategy
- A minimum 10 years' experience of large account selling - Global experience a plus
- Consistently meets financial objectives by growing revenue through highly profitable business transactions
- Strong sales management process/organizational skills specifically around forecasting and utilization of sales tools
- Ability to drive business results and customer value
- Aligns Dell EMC strategy with customers goals and objectives
- Keeps abreast of economic and industry trends and can articulate potential impact at CxO level
- Functional mastery of account planning and sales execution
- Ability to drive successful sales campaigns by leveraging financial selling techniques - ROI/TCO, consumptions utilities
- Demonstrated organizational effectiveness and leadership
- Skilled in developing strong, supportive relationships with CxO level executives, LOBs and the ability to articulate our (Dell Technologies) Strategy
- Ability to build, manage and maintain cross functional relationships
- Timely and high quality communication
- Aligns with and drives Dell EMC strategy - Art of the possible, go Big win Big Themes
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and attract top talent
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Remote Job ID: R25862
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Program Manager California
- Senior Project/Program Manager - Remote opportunity in the Bay Area California
- Technology Service Manager - Remote Opportunity in the San Francisco/San Jose area Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.