NA ISG Program Manager, Sr. Advisor, NA Field MarketingApply Now Job ID R31528 Date posted 04/03/2018 Location Austin, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a NA ISG Porgam Manager Sr. Advisor, NA Field Marketing on our Marketing team in Austin, Texas.
The candidate for this role will be responsible for lead gen and media programs planning & execution for the Server campaign in North America, including orchestrating execution across marketing's functional areas, business unit teams and regional marketing and segment teams.
The ideal candidate will have marketing programs planning and execution experience with hands-on demand generation experience, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, and loves working with cross-functional teams.
- Work jointly with Campaign Manager to plan strategy for integrated marketing programs that drive sales ready leads through a mix of marketing programs and tactics
- Own and manage end-to-end program execution of lead gen and media programs, including partnering with Mediacom and publishers to drive results
- Inputs marketing mix recommendations into planning process based on best practices & campaign analytics
- Helps develop and present campaign briefs to internal and external (agency) teams
- 6-8 years relevant marketing experience
- Understanding of overall marketing mix
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Proven track record building rapport, developing influence within, and delivering results
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R31528
- Integration Partner Senior Project Manager - El Paso or Austin, TX El Paso, Texas| Austin, Texas
- IRIS Data Scientist/Principal Supplier Process Engineer - Austin, TX Austin, Texas
- Product Manager, New Experiences Austin, Texas