Principal SW Engineer - ITBangalore, India 09/17/2018
Job Title - Principal SW Engineer - IT ( I8) Location - Bangalore
Dell IT Overview:
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Principal Software Engineer on our Dell Global Operations-Global Planning IT team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
As a Principal Software Engineer in Global Operations Planning IT organization, you will be challenged in building cutting edge capabilities that brings diverse information assets and helps in robust decision making. You will have opportunity to be part of core team that will design, develop, strategize, implement and solution the next generation Supply Chain Planning solutions using robust set of tools and technologies. You will have opportunity to advance your learning in supply chain and information management streams, and be at the center of transformation of one of the world’s leaders in Hi-Tech Supply Chain.
• Architect, Develop and manage cloud based technology such as in-memory database, in-memory distributed queues, API platform, NoSql database, Containers, and Orchestration.
• Performance improvement of deployed applications by fine tuning application code as well as underlying architecture.
• Exploring new and better alternative technology and create proposals with necessary prototypes.
• Works as a hands-on team member, under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibilities
• Prepare technical design visualization and develop as per the design to meet business requirements.
• Review change management procedures and follow automation methodology for moving programs and code into production
• Mentoring team.
•9 to 12 Years of experience in IT industry
• Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Cloud Architecture, PaaS, developing Micro services for cloud infrastructure, C#.NET / .NET Core
• Good experience of developing cloud native services, load balancing, message queueing, No-sql databases, Docker file development and deployment. Experience on MongoDB or equivalent is desirable
• Very good analytical and data analysis skills, excellent problem-solving skills, a self-starting attitude and good communication skills are essential
• Exposure to Test driven development methodology and automation is needed. Experience on DevOps platform is desirable
• Working experience in Agile scrum methodology is must.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to lead team meetings, gather requirements, and arrive at technical decisions
• Supply chain planning domain knowledge.
• Architectural exposure. Exposure to innovation using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Information-Technology Graduates Job ID: R46463
Related Job Opportunities
- SW Engineer 2 Bengaluru, India
- Test Engineer India R&D Bengaluru, India
- Sr SW Engineer - IT Bengaluru, India
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.