Software Principal EngineerBangalore, India 10/16/2018
Software Principal Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Principal Engineer on our Cloud Tiering Team team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Engineer responsible for Advance development of Dell EMC Integrated Offering product Cloud Tiering appliance.
- Drive and Independently work on Design, Specification, requirement gathering and POC
- Drive technical direction for the team, thinks big and evangelizes with rest of the global organization for new ideas
- Provide increased mentoring and support to co-workers.
- Must have very strong development experience in C++, Data Structures, Algorithm and Unix/Linux OS.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, threads, client-server, and inter-process communications.
- Preferred experience in development in Virtualization/Dockers and Cloud technologies
- Experience in Database technology
- Dell EMC product knowledge of NAS/SAN products preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detail oriented.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Graduates Job ID: R73814
Related Job Opportunities
- Software Engineer 2 India-R&D Bengaluru, India
- Consultant, Data Intelligence Engineer I9 Bengaluru, India
- Senior Engineer, Service Delivery Bengaluru, India
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.