UI Software Engineer II
- Round Rock, Texas
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Round Rock, TX (Remote U.S.)
Join us as a UI Software Engineer on our Digital Experience Software Engineering team in Round Rock to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a UI Software Engineer, you will work on a high volume, customer facing, ecommerce ecosystem with annual revenue over 90 billion. You will create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, designers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies
- Fine-tune experiences to provide best-in-class performance and accessibility
- Elevate technology and consistently apply best practices for continuous improvement
- Excel in a fast-paced agile environment, in small groups and individually, delivering on multiple priorities with little supervision
- Be responsible for and fully own the products you create with your team
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Recent, relevant experience in:
- Concepts and practical application of Accessibility, SEO, and Performance for modern Web Applications.
- Building APIs/MicroServices/Micro-Front-Ends
- Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Modern programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc. (C# .NET/.Net Core preferred).
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job Family: Information-Technology Engineering Software-Engineer Job ID: R077638
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Alabama Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.