Storage Brand ManagerXiamen, China, Chengdu, China 12/12/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research and customer briefings.
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings. Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams.
- Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes.
- Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
- Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions.
- Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities.
- Organizational expert within defined subject area. Integrates deep subject matter expertise with: - Industry experience.
- - In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
- - Relevant related disciplines.
- - Business goals and strategy.
- Understands impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell and its customers
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in- depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Adapts and integrates own experience with Dell-wide strategy.
- Decisions are strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization Guided by business plans and strategy Initiates new or revised departmental procedures, programs and initiatives
- Assesses and determines priorities within area of expertise.
- Structures and implements changes within the context of established strategy.
- Leads large scale, global programs that contribute to the corporation’s success.
- Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Good knowledge in the storage market.
Related Job Opportunities
- Marketing Operations Advisor Multiple Locations
- Advisor, Field Marketing Amoy, China
- Advisor, E-Business Amoy, China
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.