Boomi ISV Business Development Manager – Alliance TeamLondon, United Kingdom, Amsterdam, Netherlands;Remote - France (Paris) 02/09/2019
Account Executive - ISV / Alliances, Dell Boomi
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within the Alliances Team at Dell Boomi, we are looking for an ISV Alliances Account Executive to join our team in London.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Our success is built on strong partnerships, all around the world. Powerful connections drive our business forward and shape the future of innovation at Dell. Dedicated individuals in Alliances within Outside Sales are at the heart of it all. It’s about the big picture, developing global alliance strategies for the organization, building the kind of unique value propositions that can only come from robust, insightful relationships. And it’s about potent specifics – perfectly positioning software solutions to match Alliance partner portfolios.
As an Alliances Account Executive, you are responsible for selling to and influencing the ISV partner portfolio by maintaining positive on-going relationship to meet evolving needs and requirements. As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, you use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. The role will involve:
- Ongoing opportunity / pipeline creation and management, including revenue and cost responsibility
- Ongoing account plan development
- Evaluation and management of new initiatives and business opportunities
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with partners and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Responding to RFP’s (request for proposal) and following up with partners
- Extensive experience in selling to, through and with ISV partners including Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow and Netsuite
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specification required to sell products and services is required
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY"
Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R73593
Related Job Opportunities
- Territory Account Executive Mid-Market Paris, France
- Channel SDS Sales - Distribution SSE/BDM Paris, France
- Account Executive OEM Paris, France
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.