Enterprise Account Executive, Cyber Security, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Remote) - Secureworks SalesAmsterdam, Netherlands, Remote - Netherlands 02/19/2019
Enterprise Account Executive, Cyber Security
Remote - Amsterdam, (Netherlands)
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world.Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Cyber Security Sales Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business in an assigned region. With the support of Sales Engineering and Demand Generation, the Sales Executive will utilise a consultative and solutions sales approach to map Secureworks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Prospect and sell into Enterprise accounts in assigned region
- The candidate must be a strong sales "hunter".
- Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting SecureWorks capabilities.
- Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs.
- Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction.
- Ability to sell in a direct and channel model.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
- As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- Knowledgeable about security vendors, technologies, industry regulations and business drivers.
- Excellent knowledge about Managed Security Services.
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English.
- Interpersonal skills with high energy.
- Self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments.
- Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Prefer (but not required) experience selling security services or complex security software such as SIEM technologies.
- Business and/or IT related Degree preferable.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com.
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
LIPRIORITYJob Family: Secureworks-Sales Sales Secureworks Remote Job ID: R94170
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Account Manager - Medium Business Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Europe West Sales Graduate Program Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Inside Sales Account Manager Government Amsterdam, Netherlands
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.