Cloud Vulnerability Management Lead
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbia, Maryland, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Coral Gables, Florida, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Independence, Ohio, United States; Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States; Round Rock, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Wallingford, Connecticut, United States; Warren, New Jersey, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Cloud Vulnerability Management Lead
Location: Remote – United States
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Cloud Vulnerability Management Lead on our Cybersecurity team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As the Cloud Vulnerability Management Lead, you will manage and drive remediation efforts within IT and Security environments to increase the efficiency of Dell IT and Cybersecurity vulnerability management processes. In collaboration with the corporate Security and Resiliency Organization (SRO), Cyber Assurance and Vulnerability Management Team, the Cloud Vulnerability Management Lead will work with the Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure and application teams to drive vulnerability remediation across IT segments and visualize vulnerabilities to executive leadership.
- Analyze security issues, establish cause and impact, and identify the corrective action needed to eliminate and prevent the event from happening in the future
- Exhibit good understanding of vulnerability validation, re-production, remedy advice and vulnerability research skills
- Articulate risk and impact to IT leaders with the proven ability to convey the urgency and need to remediate a vulnerability commensurate with the risk it presents to Dell and Dell IT
- Define and report program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics
- Engage with various internal stakeholders including IT Engineering and Infrastructure teams, development, legal, corporate communications, and other relevant teams in Cybersecurity to conduct holistic response management on identified vulnerabilities and the remediation efforts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience in Engineering/IT Operations, Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment and/or Incident Response
- Hands-on experience driving vulnerability management activities/programs for Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, and/or PCF)
- Experience with implementation of security scanning activities for CICD pipeline
- Experience with IT processes and technologies
- Hands-on experience with Vulnerability Scanning & Management tools (Nexpose, Tenable, Prisma Cloud, Kenna Security)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Cybersecurity or a related field of study 8+ years of related experience; or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with Containers (Kubernetes/Docker)
- CISSP, CRISC, CISM or similar certifications is a plus
- Experience supporting & managing vulnerability management activities in large enterprise environments
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R087125