Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Additional Location(s): Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Location: Remote - US
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Architect to join our Cybersecurity Architecture team. As part of Dell’s Security & Resiliency organization, our Cybersecurity Architecture team engages with internal stakeholders on custom security architecture initiatives.
- Owns thought leadership and coordination of reviews of available tools, technologies, and processes to secure all aspects the enterprise
- Secures enterprise information by defining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision-makers with an emphasis on broad architectural impact
- Develops and drives innovative solutions to problems without precedent; decisions are typically enterprise wide and strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization
- Drives development and formation of security policy, standards, and guidelines related to multiple security domains
- Creates architectural diagrams, project plans, roadmaps, position papers, presentations and cost estimates for proposals
- Acts as a leader and mentor for less senior engineering staff and works with team management to implement career development through engineering assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related field with 12+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education/professional experience in a similar role
- Broad understanding of Cybersecurity architecture and associated technologies (e.g. endpoint security, network security, Cloud security, IAM, etc.)
- Understands change management & Service management best practices with experience supporting global customers
- Understanding of Cloud security architecture, particularly with AWS and/or Azure
- Network security design experience
- Strong data protection/data security architecture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly focused on supporting a strong cohesive team and security culture
- Ability to effectively manage stress in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make quick decisions when working with complex situations
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness and confidence, representing the company and its management team with the highest level of professionalism
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R066236