Product Security Incident Response Program Manager (PSIRT)
- Hopkinton, Massachusetts
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Product Security Incident Response Program Manager (PSIRT)
Location: Remote – United States
The security of customers’ data and systems is of paramount importance to Dell Technologies. Our Product and Application Security team designs and develops software and systems to minimize security risks within our products. As experts working at the cutting edge of security, we undertake vulnerability response handling, implement the secure development lifecycle, coordinate security certifications and develop common software security components and toolkits. As well as ensuring the authenticity and integrity of the product code during product development, we mitigate risks of sourcing and delivery of counterfeit or maliciously tainted components in our products.
Join us as an Incident Response Program Manager on our Product & Application Security team located remotely in theUnited States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Incident Response Program Manager, you will support the day-to-day vulnerability response process as well as efforts to implement best practice methods, processes, tools and drive continuous improvement initiatives aimed at unifying, simplifying, scaling and increasing the efficiency of Dell’s Product Security Incident Response processes.
- Manage the end-to-end workflow for handling and responding to external vulnerability reports, working with Product and Application Security staff, engineering and support organizations
- Publish and maintain security advisories and knowledge base articles across various Product and Application Security programs
- Support implementation of best practice methods, processes, tools and continuous improvement initiatives aimed at scaling and increasing the efficiency of Dell PSIRT processes
- Execute projects to a successful outcome; working with business leaders and process owners to realize the goals of projects
- Present and communicate status to business stakeholders and functional management leveraging tools like Tableau and PowerBI
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2+ years of related experience, specifically in Security Operations, Product Security, Product Security Incident Response (PSIRT), Risk Management and/or Information Systems
- Strong project management skills: planning, organizing, monitoring and reporting on project activities
- Understand of importance of security and its business impact
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong customer focus and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong operational skills and services experience in a cloud environment
- Experience in PSIRT, CSIRT, incident response and/or vulnerability response
- SANS GIAC, PMP certifications a plus
- Knowledge of PowerBI and Tableau
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job Family: Program-Management Engineering-Services SRO Job ID: R087465
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Annapolis Junction Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.