Public Cloud Security Product Owner
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbia, Maryland, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Coral Gables, Florida, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Independence, Ohio, United States; Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; Louisville, Colorado, United States; Louisville, Kentucky, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Round Rock, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; St Louis, Missouri, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Warren, New Jersey, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Public Cloud Security Product Owner
Location: Remote – United States
As the digital world grows, so does the need to keep all data secure. The Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations team is on the cutting edge of how we keep all our customers' information safe. We design and implement network and security technologies for organizations. As part of this team, you will help choose the right IT tools to maximize the effectiveness of deployed defenses and rapidly troubleshoot impacted systems.
Join us as a Public Cloud Security Product Owner on our Cybersecurity team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Public Cloud Security Product Owner, you will be the main point of contact and lead for multiple IaaS/PaaS security initiatives in Azure, AWS and GCP. You will be responsible and accountable for the definition, roadmap, launch, communication and success KPIs of these programs. You will also work in collaborative team environment utilizing Agile development methodologies, mentoring teammates, and learn cross-functional skills to support a range of technologies as a product offering.
- Collaborate with engineering team, product owners, and product managers to maximize the value produced by the team; and work closely with the Scrum Master to define and prioritize stories in the team backlog to ensure incremental delivery of features
- Regularly interact with internal customers, stakeholders, and product management to ensure alignment of stories to feature requirements
- Create clear requirements (e.g. user stories) based upon in-depth knowledge of technological capabilities and business needs
- Work closely with engineering teams to negotiate on the technical implementation options and make decisions based on the customer and business needs.
- Utilize meaningful KPIs and metrics to articulate progress made and impact on the customers; plan for capturing and reporting success metrics from the beginning
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Atlassian Jira or other workflow management systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Compute (GCP)
- Customer-focused to understand customers’ pain points/feedback with the ability to translate them into engineering requirements, prioritize the team backlog and streamline the execution of program priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally to gather business requirements, track and measure against goals, objectives or KPIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on technical writing skills and the ability to explain complex problems to non-technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years relevant experience; or equivalent relevant work experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R086741