Senior Compliance Program Manager - Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations
- Round Rock, Texas
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Senior Compliance Program Manager - Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations
Location: Remote - US
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
The Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations team support key infrastructure and security tools for Dell Technologies. The compliance team works with the technical teams to ensure that controls to support SOX, PCI ISO and other programs are working effectively. The team manages all audits both internal and external for the organization and will also help to drive remediation plans to address any audit findings.
We are currently seeking a Senior Compliance Program Manager to join our Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations team. This is a senior individual contributor role with responsibility for enhancing existing compliance programs and overseeing remediation of issues identified.
- Engage in continuous partnership with other departments in the Security & Resiliency Organization and business units within Dell to build/maintain/manage relationships across all key stakeholders to support overall SRO objectives and strategy
- Produce reporting metrics, materials and dashboards for Board, Executive and management-level review
- Coordinate testing activities and perform controls testing related to Dell's internal assessment of compliance with an established control framework in conjunction with other members of the Infrastructure compliance team; this includes scoping, evidence gathering, gap analysis, remediation/mitigation coordination, management reporting, documentation and submission
- Provide subject matter expertise and assist IT and/or the business with developing management action plans to resolve any noted gaps
- Coordinate policy and standard development including ensuring policies/standards remain in sync with operational practices, overseeing the policy/standard change management process and coordinating a policy/standard exception process
- Assist in co-ordination and management of audits for the Cybersecurity Operations & Engineering teams
- Assist in identifying and helping to drive control automation where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related field; or equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- 10+ years of full-time relevant business experience
- 8+ years of compliance experience
- Proven experience performing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks (ISO 27001, PCI, COBIT, NIST)
- Hands-on experience working with generally accepted IT audit standards and practices, IT security and control practices, and risk management concepts; this includes experience with reviewing the effectiveness of controls over key cyber risks, identifying significant exposures, and evaluating control effectiveness
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology systems terminology, concepts, and practices
- Strong program/project management experience
- 3-5 years at one of the ‘Big Four’ auditing/consulting firms is an advantage
- Industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, PCI ISA/QSA, PCIP, CISSP, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex information clearly to varying target audiences
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating issues and resolving problems
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining composure under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Team player capable of embracing Dell’s culture of high standards related to privacy, ethics and compliance principles
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob Family: SRO Program-Management Engineering Cybersecurity Job ID: R066326
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Annapolis Junction Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.