Senior CyberArk Engineer - IAM
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; East Rochester, New York, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Irvine, California, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; New York City, New York, United States; Palo Alto, California, United States; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States; Pleasanton, California, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; San Francisco, California, United States; Santa Clara, California, United States; Santa Monica, California, United States; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Wallingford, Connecticut, United States; Warren, New Jersey, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Senior CyberArk Engineer - IAM
Location: Remote - United States
Dell Technologies drives businesses forward in a changing world. Our Cybersecurity team designs, builds, operates and oversees the implementation of network and computer security technologies. They are responsible for the planning and design of security technology architectures and focus on the implementation of technologies to protect Dell.
Join us as a Senior CyberArk Engineer on our Identity & Access Management (IAM) team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Senior CyberArk Engineer will be adaptable and fast-moving, with the ability to independently lead projects in addition to being responsible for daily activities that ensure the overall health of the organization from an administrative and staff management perspective.
- Support user life cycle processes including, but not limited to, on-boarding and off-boarding of all types of user accounts
- Support IAM Password Management processes and processing of system access request
- Integrate accounts for Windows & Unix/Linux servers and other accounts associated with domains and directories and Application Identity Manager (AIM) integration
- Generate reports to measure the IAM service against key performance indicators
- Troubleshoot IAM and related processes and escalate as required
- Work with Application/System Managers as required assisting with reporting requirements and serving as subject matter expert for processes
- Serve as point person to operation team members including training and mentoring
- Prioritize own work and may have duties instructing, directing, assigning and overseeing work of more junior team members
- Work on cybersecurity problems that have medium to high complexity, with particular emphasis on security operations
- Select methods and techniques for identifying and advocating effective security solutions
- Maintain and optimizes tools, processes, documentation, reporting, and technologies, and defines success criteria for their effective usage
- Participate in reviews of available tools, technologies, and processes to secure all aspects the enterprise
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3+ years of CyberArk Administration experience
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience interpreting user needs and writing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and/or system enhancements
- General understanding of IT and Cybersecurity technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or related major with 8+ years relevant experience; or equivalent experience
- Experience with break glass solutions and implementations
- Experience with cloud credential/secret management solutions such as Hashicorp is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R106002