Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Architecture
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Additional Location(s): Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Architecture
Location: Remote - US
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Architecture to join our Security & Resiliency team in the US. This role will manage and lead a team of highly technical resources including:
- Maturing of the Cybersecurity Architecture Practice processes / procedures
- Establishment of operational objectives and work plans
- Responsibility for all people-management activities such as coverage and schedule
If you are interested helping develop and manage a rapidly growing and maturing team of highly skilled and experienced security experts to tackle some of the most pressing security issues of the world, this job is for you.
- Partners closely with Dell Digital IT and other Cybersecurity Pillars to help drive a best of breed security strategy and improve the overall security posture for Dell
- Regularly interacts with senior management, executives and customers on matters concerning the entire breadth of cybersecurity areas
- Engages in creation of work output such as long-term objectives and initiatives
- Manages teams internal workstreams for producing architectural assets to be used across Dell Cybersecurity, IT and business areas
- Helps develop strategic direction and supportive content aligned against Dell’s broader business strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education/professional experience in a similar role
- 4+ years of direct experience in the field of cybersecurity
- 3+ years of direct experience managing and developing senior IT or Cybersecurity talent
- Experience defining security architectures and ability to provide customized architecture solutions to meet challenging business needs
- Broad expertise with security architecture: infrastructure/networking, IAM, securing Cloud environments, and threat strategy & innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations
- Strong mentoring skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to drive high morale within a team
- Ability to thrive in a continually changing and ambiguous problem space
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R065110