Enterprise Sales Executive- Secureworks Sales- Remote-Carolinas
Primary Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apex, North Carolina, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated we win as a team.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers . Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
• Gain share of spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and led services
• Run territory and or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
• Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
• Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities.
- 8 to 12 years of experience selling technology solutions
- 3+ years of experience selling cybersecurity products and/or services
- Extraordinary customer management and strategic selling skills
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration and executive presentation skills, and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.Job ID: R109046