Privacy Platforms Administrator
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Apex, North Carolina, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States
Privacy Platforms Administrator
Location: Round Rock, TX or Remote – United States
Dell Technologies exists to create technologies that drive human progress. So it’s only natural that a commitment to doing the right thing is at the heart of how we work. Our Global Ethics and Compliance team makes sure we keep our promises. That’s why they created the compliance and integrity program. It helps us to prevent and detect violations of law and other misconduct. Crucially, it also promotes ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance with the law across our global organization. With this team’s efforts, Dell’s integrity is never challenged or compromised.
Join us as a Privacy Platforms Administrator on our Global Privacy team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Privacy Platforms Administrator, you will focus on the development, operationalization and oversight of privacy-enhancing technologies in support of Dell’s global privacy strategic priorities on digitalization and Dell’s 2030 Progress Made Real Privacy Moonshot Goal. You will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our privacy platforms (internal and external), our privacy governance and risk management tool as well as developing technical privacy metrics and self-service privacy technology solutions for our customers and employees. Reporting to Dell’s Global Privacy Program Director, you will have a combination of technical know-how and experience with privacy-enhancing technologies along with proven project management capabilities.
- Manage and develop Dell’s extensive internal privacy platform, including working with various stakeholders to design and implement privacy requirements
- Gain a thorough understanding of all aspects and activities of the privacy function and identify areas of opportunity for enhanced use of privacy tasks manager, automated workflow processes and task manager dashboards and other technologies within existing processes and activities, including identification and integration of vendors and platforms and showcasing business use cases and recommendations for new technologies
- Maintain project plans for each project/initiative until fully implemented and operational, including driving all aspects of the plan, influencing team members at a variety of grade levels and keeping team members focused on deliverables.
- Remain current with respect to use of privacy enhancing technology within the privacy function via benchmarking and industry organizations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5-7+ years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Working knowledge of privacy-enhancing technologies and platforms, such as Archer or OneTrust
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and drive results to achieve win/win outcomes
- 2-5+ years of global privacy compliance program management or project management experience is preferred
- Experience working with privacy architects and engineers to identify, prioritize and supervise privacy controls and remediations is a plus
- General knowledge of privacy regulatory issues/risks is a plus
- A passion for and true interest in privacy
- IAPP CIPM certification is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R085576