Security Awareness and Training Advisor
Primary Location: ,Remote - Mexico
Remote - Argentina; Remote - Costa Rica; Remote - Panama
Security Awareness and Training Advisor
Locations: Mexico, Argentina, Costa Rica, Panama
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Security Awareness and Training Advisor on our team in Latin America.
What you’ll achieve
The Security Awareness & Training Advisor will coordinate security awareness and training initiatives intended to influence team members to adopt secure behaviors. Fundamentally, this role is focused on reducing risk to Dell Technologies by ensuring all team members with access to Dell’s facilities and information resources understand and adhere to our security policies and standards, behave in a secure and responsible manner, and take shared responsibility for a secure workplace.
- Assists in execution of SRO awareness and training strategy
- Consults with the business, subject matter experts and team lead to develop awareness and training plans to achieve their learning objectives
- Develops training module and video/demo storyboards and scripts for stakeholder review and approval
- Designs, authors and edits engaging and moderately complex e-learning, web-based, blended and classroom training primarily targeted to Dell team members
- Creates and/or specifies supporting media for the courses (Visual, audio, video assets)
- Restructures and updates existing training courses and guides by enriching the content to improve the learner's experience and comprehension
- Identifies appropriate metrics and performs analysis to assess awareness, training and reinforcement readiness and effectiveness, provide recommendations and generate reports
- Develops and/or specifies compelling security awareness and training content for the company intranet, such as blogs, electronic banners, infographics, and videos
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 4+ years’ experience in Training/Learning and Development/eLearning Development in a technical field, information security industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Articulate 360 Storyline, Rise and Quizmaker; TechSmith Camtasia/Snagit; Adobe Premier Pro and Audition or Audacity digital audio recording and editing software.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- 4-year degree, preferably in Communications, Education, Instructional Design or IT/Computer Science-related areas, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Rush, Aftereffects; Adobe Captivate; MS Visio; Jive Internet Software; Saba staging; and other editing/audio visual tools.
- Experience implementing phishing attack simulation campaigns/experience using a vendor-supplied phishing application.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R094853