Account Executive, Commercial Direct Sales (Remote: Phoenix, Arizona)Remote - Arizona, United States 06/13/2019
Account Executive, Commercial Direct Sales (remote: Phoenix, AZ)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Commercial Sales, we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Phoenix, AZ (remote).
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers.
Supports a range of accounts
- Gains access and manages relationships with distributor managers
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Full understanding of how our business model relates to selling our products and services
- Point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate
- Typically specializes in a particular segment and/or channel
- Intermediate level account manager
- Able to negotiate with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- Resolves less complex issues that have been escalated by junior team members
- Able to influence others to achieve results
- In-depth knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R63620
Related Job Opportunities
- Regional Sales Director, Commercial Sales Multiple Locations
- Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Diversity Multiple Locations
- Territory Account Executive - Remote Multiple Locations