Product Designer – Dell Digital Design
Primary Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States
Product Designer – Visual Designer, GlobaleX - DFS
Round Rock TX, Remote
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We are committed to transforming businesses, shaping the future of innovation and developing technologies to drive human progress. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled assets and focus on innovation. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger Dell.
We are a team of passionate technologists and innovators that will build and deliver human centered design solutions for ecommerce experiences. If you are someone who thrives on the creative process, problem solving, and building innovative solutions, and preferably have experience designing for financial services experiences, then Dell Digital is the environment for you.
The Position: Product Designer – Visual Designer
Product Visual Designers take an active, hands-on role in co-leading the visual design on projects and work within multi-disciplinary teams to implement designs into technology frameworks. This important role requires broad knowledge and skills in visual design, user experience, user interface, and design language systems. Qualified candidates will have portfolios that exemplify that design is as much about emotion and behavior as it is about usefulness and ease of use.
- Contribute to and leverage the current the visual design language system to deliver visually appealing experiences
- Embrace empathy-first thinking across communication, collaboration, facilitation and design practices
- Contributing to a Product(s) using effective design practices to drive quantifiable business outcomes
- Execute and closely partner with Senior and Principal Designers to do research, and co-lead workshops in line with product requirements
- Design layouts and visual mockups
- Design and contribute components to the Live Style Guide (Figma and Adobe XD)
- Collaborate in stand-ups, retros, and working sessions.
- Lead/co-lead workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Present to stakeholders
- Daily pairing with engineers, Product Managers and Business partners
- Able to apply empathy-first and a “yes, and..” mindset to get stuff done.
- Experienced, at least 3 years, in consumer and enterprise level digital product design
- Passionate about attention to details, Typography, Visual Language and interactions that deliver best in class brand experiences
- Knowledgeable in data-driven design and human centered design
- Experienced in working with developers and product managers
- Experienced at defining problems and objectives through data, research, and understanding of customers, and letting those objectives inform elegant, practical solutions
- An exemplar of excellent communication, facilitation, coordination and organization skills
Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Product Design-IT
Job ID: R101861