Account Executive, Services Sales - DT SelectRemote - New York, United States (NY Metro), Atlanta, Georgia, United States;Chicago, Illinois, United States;Dallas, Texas, United States;Houston, Texas, United States;Remote - California, United States (Bay Area);Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County);Remote - Massachusetts, United States;San Francisco, California, United States 02/11/2020
Account Executive, Services Sales – DT Select
(Preferred Locations: New York, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Northern & Southern California…possible other locations not geographically dependent)
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 150,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Services Sales Executive on our Dell Technologies Select (DT Select) team in the US.
Dell Technologies Select (DT Select) is a global Sales segment uniquely organized to deliver business outcomes to some of the most well-known and complex enterprises while building long-term, trusted relationships with our customers. DT Select accomplishes this through specialized business and technical experts focused on partnering with customers to explore transformational change via best-in-class technology, solutions, and services.
The Services Sales Executive is an outside field sales role responsible for selling the company's professional service, consulting products, and/or outsourcing services to a specifically defined set of highly strategic major accounts.
- Represents a balanced sales effort of professional, consulting, or outsourcing knowledge and selling skills
- Grows the territory/region/account base/named services accounts to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/regional account management, including account planning and sales forecasting for professional services
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage professional services account
- Expert knowledge of the breadth of offerings
- Manages highly complex and strategic named accounts
- Targets, gains access to and manages relationships with C level executives
- Leads through the entire process and delegates tasks to senior professionals
- Identifies high-value or strategically important opportunities
- Coaches and mentors junior professional staff
- Able to assesses and allocate out high value and strategically important potential sales opportunities and develop value proposition
- Develops advanced product solutions for key customers
- Expert level presentation skills
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships that shape the long term performance of the business
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Able to act as a coach and mentor where required
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Typically requires 12+ years of field sales experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Sales Global-Services Remote Job ID: R047785