To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
EUC Inside Sales Account Executive - Canada
Primary Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Additional Location(s): Atlanta, Georgia
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning mobility software solutions, VMware is actively seeking experienced sales professionals to join our team as Account Executives.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based demonstrations, developing customer relationships and driving new business within one of our Canadian sales territories.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, sales experience, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards.
• Prospect and respond to incoming leads to build and maintain a pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
• Execute a consultative sales strategy and manage the full sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
• Demonstrate key elements of software solution to prospective customers through online web demonstrations and answers feature and functional questions.
• Work closely with Professional Services team to demonstrate and scale our solution to meet individual client needs
• Prepare and present contracts, close contracts, and monitor relationship through implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field
• 2-7 years of sales experience with a minimum of 2 years B2B lead generation and technical sales experience
• A passion and proven track record for driving the full sales life-cycle including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, and closing.
• Experience executing a consultative sales strategy while presenting technology-oriented solutions experience with software is a plus.
• Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles preferred
• Demonstrated ability in a strategic sales role a plus
• Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM system highly desired
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Inside Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-07-31
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2010113