Principal UI Developer, Angular – Secureworks – Austin, TX or US Remote
Primary Location: United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - Colorado, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Jersey; Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
We are looking for a highly motivated UX engineer to design and build user interfaces for a next generation security platform that will advance the state-of-the-art in network defense. This role requires a UX engineer that can take ideas from concept to reality and work well in a fast-paced, startup-like, collaborative team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists, and security researchers.
The ideal applicant will have strong communication skills, solid analytical and problem solving skills, and be passionate about quality, usability, and performance. If you’re a UX engineer with proven experience designing and developing innovative, intuitive, and beautiful interfaces that people love, we need your help to push the boundaries of user interface design and bring the most innovative security product concepts to life.
To learn more about one of our newly launched products that you will help develop new features for, explore here.
- Build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies
- Collaborate with a diverse team of engineers, data scientists, and security researchers
- Communicate and present your work in a clear and simple manner
- Work effectively on a geographically distributed team to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Minimum of 6 years as a Front-end UI Developer
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Angular (latest versions)
- Minimum of 1 year experience with NgRx and D3
- Proficiency with Git and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience using Material Design
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservice architectures
- Knowledge of UI security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job ID: R077012