Secureworks Industry Analyst Consultant - Secureworks- US Remote
Primary Location: Remote - Georgia, United States
Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - District of Columbia, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - Texas, United States
SecureWorks Industry Analyst Consultant
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
What you’ll achieve
As a Secureworks’ chief liaison to the industry analyst community, you will enhance analyst relationships and manage a two-way strategic dialog between key analysts and Secureworks leadership regarding the company’s vision and business transformation. You will work with company leaders and manage all communications between Secureworks and analysts to provide a comprehensive picture of Secureworks and its direction, products, and services.
- Actively participate in developing and delivering presentations, and in preparing key managers for their presentations.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, IR, PR and Services teams to respond to analyst research requests and firms' signature reports (Magic Quadrants, WAVEs, etc) and lead development of analyst white papers, surveys, and other assets that articulate and quantify Secureworks' value and differentiation.
- Lead the company’s annual Industry Analyst Summit including overall strategy, project management and content development and work with team members in PR/Media/Social Relations and Executive Communications on integrated strategies that advance Secureworks' Brand and Reputation.
- Apply judgment and expertise to resolve complex issues and degree of information provided to analysts on sensitive issues and actively participate in social outreach to and monitoring of key influencers.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every SecureWorks team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Industry Analyst program management experience is required.
- Cybersecurity industry experience is preferred along with a strong technical aptitude.
- Must be results driven with ability to influence others to achieve results, manage in a matrix environment and prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Advanced Communication skills including strong presentation and writing skills is required.
- 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Broad communication skills including knowledge of communications strategy, concepts and tools including Digital media, media relations, executive communications, etc.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job ID: R078267