Senior Technical Recruiter - Secureworks (Atlanta, GA or Remote US)
Primary Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Remote - Texas, United States
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Role Responsibilities: Responsible for ensuring hiring meets forecast / service level expectations. Owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time the requisition is received to the time the candidate is on-boarded. Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs. Develops recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers. Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality experience in staffing for candidates and customers.
- Being a strategic advisor to the business to ascertain hiring requirements
- Directing sourcing and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands
- Owning and managing the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates, and creating and extending job offers
- Technical recruiting, specially in the security and SaaS space
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a recruitment agency or as corporate recruiter - specifically as a Technical Recruiter
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience working in a highly competitive tech space - AI, Cloud, Security, etc
- Minimum of 5 years of experience sourcing, using LinkedIn or other AI tools
- Previous experience working in security/cyber
- Proven ability to create/maintain client rapport with all levels of leadership across the org.
- Experience working managing programs and working in a global organization
Location – Atlanta, GA or Remote
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.Job ID: R074788