Sr. UI Software Engineer, Angular – Secureworks – Atlanta, GA or Austin, TX or US REMOTE
- Austin, Texas
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
We are looking for a highly motivated UX engineer to design and build user interfaces for a next generation security platform that will advance the state-of-the-art in network defense. This role requires a UX engineer that can take ideas from concept to reality and work well in a fast-paced, startup-like, collaborative team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists, and security researchers.
The ideal applicant will have strong communication skills, solid analytical and problem solving skills, and be passionate about quality, usability, and performance. If you’re a UX engineer with proven experience designing and developing innovative, intuitive, and beautiful interfaces that people love, we need your help to push the boundaries of user interface design and bring the most innovative security product concepts to life.
To learn more about one of our newly launched products that you will help develop new features for, explore here.
- Build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies
- Collaborate with a diverse team of engineers, data scientists, and security researchers
- Communicate and present your work in a clear and simple manner
- Work effectively on a geographically distributed team to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Git and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Strong experience with RXJS or observables
- Experience with Typescript
- Proven track record of creating front end web development solutions for large scale data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in distributed team environments
- Experience with D3 or similar data visualization packages
- Experience using Material Design
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservice architectures
- Knowledge of UI security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job Family: Engineering Secureworks Remote Software-Engineer Job ID: R051499
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Atlanta Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.