To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Technical Product Manager, API - Secureworks – Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Providence, RI or Remote
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This is an individual contributor position on the Secureworks Product Management team. In this position, you’ll be expected to drive results by defining and launching feature updates and enhancements associated with the technologies utilized by the Counter Threat Platform to collect Log Data from client environments, Discover and provision new log sources into the platform and integrate CTP data with clients third party back office systems. In this role, you will work closely with our software engineering teams, our internal delivery organization, the sales and marketing teams and other key stakeholders. You will use client input, market research, product management discipline, and experience to define plans and requirements for components that will be help our solutions remain competitive in the market and can be delivered efficiently through our global Security Operations Centers.
- Develop and maintain development roadmap for the following components of the Counter Threat Platform: Counter Threat Appliance (CTA), Ticketing API, Provisioning API, Self-Service Provisioning
- Work with engineering and operations team on new capabilities/functionality to include product requirements definition, development readiness and operational readiness activities
- Partner with other product managers, development managers and technical leads across the organization to align roadmaps, priorities, dependencies, and releases to mitigate risks and issues
- Conduct research regarding your service areas with prospects and clients
- Support field sales/SE personnel with customer and prospect inquiries
- Create organizational alignment around goals, initiatives, and priorities
- Support solution launches/releases through documentation, training and communications to internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships and maintain an environment of transparency, accountability, and success with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Proven analytical skills and superior ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity and inter-dependencies in a structured way
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Product Manager, Product Owner or equivalent experience developing solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on solution integrations
- Experience working with agile development, internal stakeholders and external customers
- Pragmatic Marketing training and certification is preferred
- Track record working in a geographically distributed environment
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.Job ID: R065060