To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Vice President, Product Marketing - Secureworks (Atlanta, GA or Remote)
Primary Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Remote - Texas, United States
VP, Product Marketing
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Vice President, Product Marketing is a professional who has solid experience in creating and leading an organization’s product and portfolio marketing strategy and overseeing its execution for the entire portfolio of offerings, including products, services and solutions. This role reports directly to the CMO and collaborates with product management, sales, channel and customer success to help drive the next stage of our ambitious growth and transformation.
- Translate Secureworks business objectives, market opportunity and portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive marketing plan to support and grow the business
- Understand target buyer needs, including segmentation, targeting, target demand units, prioritizing and aligning efforts toward our ideal customer profile
- A key member of the global Marketing Leadership Team (MLT) partners with Global Campaign and Brand, Demand Center, Corporate Communications, Training and Enablement, Regional and Channel Marketing to ensure the appropriate customer and value centric messages and programs are taken from strategy to execution
- Create a sales enablement plan and oversee marketing contributions to drive sales’ adoption of the portfolio, including coordination and direction of sales training, communication and content
- Oversee launch planning for new offerings – including an enterprise-wide process and template creation
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis, identify new market opportunities.
- Champion strategic initiatives to capture new market opportunities
- Define the KPIs for the business performance (revenue, market share, number of customers etc)
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to guide the marketing staff in its day-to-day activities
- Partner with leaders across the business (e.g. sales, product, industry, services or channel management) to design an aligned set of strategies, tactics and resources that achieve corporate objectives
- Formalize processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support the portfolio marketing team’s goals. Conduct routine assessments of the organization’s go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance
- Act as a recognized technical and business expert for the entire Secureworks product line. Contribute meaningfully to the industry conversation about security, set the agenda for the public debate in a way that showcases the Secureworks advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of Product Marketing B2B experience, including 5 years creating and leading an organization’s product and portfolio marketing strategy
- Minimum of 3 years of experience messaging and positioning Cyber Security offerings
- Minimum of 5 years of experience people leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience influencing C-level executives and cross-functional leaders, including sales and channel
- Background in business analytics, measurements, and dashboards
- Experience with marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, 6Sense, Demandbase); CRM (SFDC), analytics and reporting (Tableau, BI, Domo)
- Ability resolve highly complex problems that require resolution at a senior management level and which often have little or no organizational precedent
- Travel up to 25%
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job ID: R071874