Asset Management Customer On-boarding Lead - U.S. Remote with 25% -50% travelRemote - Oklahoma, United States 07/14/2019
Asset Management Customer On-boarding Lead
U.S. Remote with 25% -50% travel
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Asset Management Customer On-hoarding Lead on our Managed Services team in Austin, TX.
The Asset Management Customer On-boarding Consultant will direct the day to day activities of a cross-functional team to bring new Managed Service customers onto the Asset Management platform. The role will require a proven leader with prior experience in IT Asset Management - ITAM, and Systems development. The desired candidate will be detail and task oriented while at the same time capable of seeing the broader picture.
- Analyzing customer’s existing AM policies, processes and practices
- Gather and document unique customer requirements
- Ability to understand customer challenges and provide strategies to meet short term and long-term objectives
- Develop and deploy a customized integrated solution deploying Dell’s ITAM Best Practices in the context of the customers systems, policies and aligning with their business objectives
- Create and manage implementation strategies for each customer implementation
- Lead the efforts of a cross-functional team to deliver each project on time and under budget
- Provide regular status of progress against project milestones and deliverables
- Refine and document implementation processes and best practices for use on future projects
- 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of related experience in IT Asset Management and industry tools.
- The ability to lead a small team focused on implementing new ITAM Programs
- Should have a good understanding of both hardware and software asset management policies and procedures and best practices
- Experience deploying industry standard ITAM solutions like Flexera, SNOW Software, Aspera etc.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM systems like ServiceNow, Remedy, and End Point Management systems like SCCM, Workspace One etc.
- The ability to articulate to customers and stakeholder ITAM Methodologies and how ITAM and ITIL work together; identify risks and assess the impact as well as develop mitigation strategies
- 25% to 50% travel to customer sites
- IAITAM certifications: CSAM, CHAMP, CITAM
- ITIL v3 or v4
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to both champion and challenge world-class services on a global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Remote Job ID: R28240
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Data Engineer - Secureworks - Austin, TX or Remote Multiple Locations
- Senior UX Designer - Secureworks - Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, or US-Remote Multiple Locations
- Senior UX Researcher - Secureworks - Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, or US-Remote Multiple Locations