B2B Influencer Relations - (Remote-US)
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Mississippi, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States
B2B Influencer Relations
Dell Technologies has a huge amount to say – on technology, on innovation, on business, on human progress and our Corporate Communications team makes sure those messages are heard. They are responsible for developing and driving global and regional communication strategies and delivering marketing services. Their expertise shapes the way Dell Technologies is seen – enhancing our reputation, brand and valuation on the global stage. Crucially, they enable us to build productive, positive and transformative relationships with colleagues, customers and the media.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor, B2B Influencer Relations on our Corporate Affairs team.
What you’ll achieve
The Senior Advisor for Dell Technologies B2B Influencer Relations develops and executes industry influencer strategies and creative campaigns for the Dell Precision workstation and Latitude Rugged product lines while also identifying opportunities to integrate relevant peripherals. The person in this role is responsible for identifying and building relationships with prominent and diverse group of influencers and thought leaders aligned to key verticals and passion points. They will collaborate closely with the marketing, communications and strategic alliances teams to coordinate strategies for proactive, ongoing campaigns, product launches, events and key moments.
- Develop and execute organic and paid influencer strategy and programming for ongoing campaigns across Dell Rugged, Dell Precision and work to incorporate relevant peripherals where appropriate; work collaboratively across marketing to plan, execute and measure influencer campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day execution of influencer strategy and agency direction and activity including outreach, identification, content reviews and reporting and budget management.
- Identify, build and manage ongoing influencer relationships; establishing genuine connections with top influencers in the media & entertainment, engineering and design and other industries, promoting trust and two-way communication
- Monitor and analyze results and growth metrics, providing qualitative feedback on a consistent basis to identify new business opportunities and areas for improvement
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- The ideal candidate has existing relationships with key influencers and experience managing both organic and paid social campaigns
- The candidate will have strong writing, editing, issue management, strategic planning, relationship and consensus-building, problem-solving and oral/written presentation skills
- Candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, results oriented, innovative and able to deal with ambiguity and tight deadlines while working effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter with ability to thrive with minimal supervision
- 8+ years of experience in influencer relations, public relations, social media or related field
- A degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business, Marketing or a related field
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R096543