Risk and Compliance Cloud Consultant
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbia, Maryland, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States; Coral Gables, Florida, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; East Rochester, New York, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Fairfield, Connecticut, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Independence, Ohio, United States; Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; Louisville, Kentucky, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Melville, New York, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; New York City, New York, United States; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; St Louis, Missouri, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Wallingford, Connecticut, United States; Warren, New Jersey, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Cloud Compliance Consultant
Location: Remote - United States
The Dell Security & Resiliency Organization (SRO) manages the security and resiliency risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career. You will be an expert in the process, work independently and advise stakeholders.
Join us as a Cloud Compliance Consultant on our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Cloud Compliance Consultant, you will provide subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders and business partners as you lead the Cloud security compliance requirements definition and delivery for Dell.
- Define clear expectations and processes for performance and evaluation of compliance for the different lines of business to security relevant standards and requirements
- Engage in continuous partnership with other departments in the Security & Resiliency Organization and business units within Dell to build/maintain/manage relationships across all key stakeholders to support overall SRO objectives and strategy
- Produce board, executive and management-level reporting metrics, materials and dashboards
- Be involved in assessing the effectiveness of security controls across the enterprise, including compliance to policy, applicable regulations and relevant contractual obligations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years compliance experience
- Proven experience in Cloud security compliance consulting, leading certification body audits and performance of security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks (such as ISO 27001, NIST, SOC-2, HIPAA and FedRAMP)
- Industry certification such as: Cloud Security Alliance – CCSK, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor/Implementer and/or CISSP
- Experience with reviewing the effectiveness of controls over key IT risks, identifying significant exposures, and evaluating control effectiveness
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity and information technology systems terminology, concepts, and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Accounting/Business Information Systems or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience working with one of the ‘Big Four’ auditing/consulting firms is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R103578