Consultant Product Management - Endpoint Solutions - Secureworks - Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Remote North AmericaAtlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, United States 11/28/2018
Product Manager – Endpoint Security
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This is a high-visibility, and high-impact individual contributor position on the Secureworks Product Management team. In this position, you’ll own Secureworks’ Endpoint Security solutions. This requires an understanding of the needs of our clients, the needs of our business, and the competitive landscape.
In this role, you will work collaboratively to drive strategy and planning for the growing market of Endpoint Detection. Your focus will be to work in collaboration with a cross functional team to develop a compelling vision for your components and to execute, measure, and adjust the strategy accordingly. This role requires experience in product management, information security, user interface design and data analytics. You will use customer input, market research, product management discipline, and experience to define plans and requirements for components that will be highly competitive in the market and can be delivered efficiently through our global Security Operations Centers.
- Lead and execute a strategy for a managed endpoint services portfolio with multiple supporting technologies, focusing on defining internal development requirements and prioritization
- Work closely with development and UX team to prioritize enhancement requests for each development cycle
- Identify new Concepts and bring them through Offer Lifecycle Process, including a quantitative business case to support investment and formalize goals
- Leverage a deep understanding of our users, vulnerabilities, threats and protection technologies, and our user experience, UI and back office infrastructure to drive integration of expert knowledge into our platforms
- Conduct competitive analysis so that, through you, the company remains informed about the competitive landscape (use this information to inform your product plans and establish meaningful market differentiators)
- Create organizational alignment around and communicate endpoint goals, initiatives, and priorities, particularly as the SecureWorks portfolio evolves and changes
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to communicate these capabilities to our customer and prospect base--positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategy, and content creation.
- Become the champion for continuous improvement in the customer experience (e.g., buying, on-boarding, steady-state delivery) for your portfolio.
- Create and communicate coherent short and long term visions and roadmaps for your components.
- Manage relationships and maintain an environment of transparency, accountability, and success with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Own data-driven approach to tracking and reporting portfolio performance
- Ensure that enhancements are developed and operationalized to your satisfaction. You are the customer’s voice within the company.
- Become an authority on your markets and product / service areas.
- Evangelize your portfolio both internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 or more years as a Product Manager, or equivalent experience, specifically working with agile development
- 3 or more years in the Security Industry, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of or experience with endpoint security or IT tools a plus
- A hunger for results and willingness to measure your own performance and the performance of your portfolio components critically
- Ability to grasp complex issues to arrive at optimal solutions
- Strong leadership skills – create/acquire a vision and align others around it
- Management skills necessary to manage self and others to completion of initiatives, even when these others do not report to you
- Analytic skills necessary create and analyze business cases and cost/benefit scenarios
- Communication skills necessary to reach a wide variety of perspectives represented by different, internal groups
- High-level technical understanding of security services and how they may be delivered
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX or Remote. Secureworks supports a robust remote workforce. We will consider any qualified candidate in North America.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
LIPRIORITYJob Family: Secureworks Remote Job ID: R80622
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Cloud Engineer, Azure & AWS - Secureworks - Atlanta, GA Georgia
- Network Security Senior Analyst - Secureworks - Providence, RI, Atlanta, GA or Lisle, IL Multiple Locations
- Senior Software Engineer, Java Full Stack - Secureworks - Atlanta, GA or Remote Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.