International Program Manager
- Hopkinton, Massachusetts
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
International Program Manager
At Dell Technologies, marketing never stands still. That’s as it should be – after all, we create technologies that drive human progress. Identifying and developing business opportunities around the globe, we are integral to achieving ambitious goals for worldwide revenue mix. Whether driving initiatives with a strategic focus across our international region ( EMEA, LATAM, APJ, GC), or guiding the line of business to focus on global planning, we never forget the importance of a great customer experience. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Program Manager on our International Marketing team.
This is a critical and highly visible role where you will use your extensive interpersonal skills, operational expertise and experience to influence strategy, put together well thought out plans and design key strategic marketing programs and drive implementation consistently across and in partnership with international regions.
This position requires project management and cross-functional coordination, excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong business acumen to formulate recommendations clearly. You must be able to execute under pressure/ deadlines and drive forward even when faced with ambiguity.
- Communicate, coordinate and align program goals and objectives with a Senior team of cross functional professionals
- Identify opportunities to increase effectiveness and minimize effort to execute in the regions and countries by creating/identifying best practices, areas of leverage across the regions
- Lead program communications strategy and cadence, as well as executive level communications of the program
- Create content, playbooks, kits that can be leveraged across regions where needed.
- Field marketing experience
- Experience on working on marketing programs/product launches/product campaigns
- Project management skills
- Proven success making and meeting aggressive deadlines and commitments
- Analytical skills, business & results-oriented approach
- Communication skills; must have the ability to speak effectively across all functions and levels of leadership.
- Ability to develop effective relationships across an entire spectrum of customers, influencers and decision makers
- Ability to work across international complexity and understand regional, country nuances in decision making
- Ability to work with virtual teams and work through influence
Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Job ID: R091475
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Austin Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.