Pre Sales Solution ArchitectRound Rock, Texas, Austin, Texas, United States;Chicago, Illinois, United States;Dallas, Texas, United States;Houston, Texas, United States;Remote - Arizona, United States;Remote - Colorado, United States;Remote - Illinois, United States;Remote - Kansas, United States;Remote - Missouri, United States;Remote - Oklahoma, United States;Remote - Texas, United States;Remote - Utah, United States;Remote - Wisconsin, United States 02/26/2019
Dell Boomi Sr. Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances. ISVs and businesses alike benefit by connecting to the industry's largest network of SaaS, PaaS, on-premise and cloud computing environments in a seamless and fully self-service model. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow, Marketo, Taleo, Zuora, Coupa, NASDAQ and Web MD rely on AtomSphere to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi became part of Dell on November 2, 2010. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
The Dell Boomi Sr. Presales Solutions Architect works with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi AtomSphere solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort. This quota carrying position is remote based & requires heavy regional travel to client sites.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions and be able to apply it to Dells prospects and customers' business processes
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of the Dell Boomi solutions on a daily basis and coordinate/facilitate all presales activities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and C level executives
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects and customers
- Ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer
- Work with AEs to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution
- Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with other Services and Product Development personnel to replicate, troubleshoot and workaround or resolve product issues, escalating as necessary
- Additional skills helpful but not required include applications such as SAP, Oracle EBS, and other SaaS applications. B2B, API Management, Workflow and Master Data also a plus
- 10+ years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology experience
- Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- 10+ years Presales experience with the ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred
- Past experience with application integration and integration technologies
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply now! Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Sales-Engineer Pre-Sales Job ID: R96529
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant Sales Strategy and Planning - Round Rock, Nashville or Oklahoma Multiple Locations
- GCCS Inside Sales Acct. Mgmt. - Round Rock or Nashville Multiple Locations
- Small Business- Inside Sales Representative- Nashville, TN. Multiple Locations