Sales Support AdvisorRemote - Texas, United States, Austin, Texas, United States;Round Rock, Texas, United States 02/11/2020
Sales Support Advisor
(Remote – Texas, USA)
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 130,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Support Advisor supporting our Dell Technologies Services Sales organization.
In this role, the Sales Support Advisor is responsible for the design, development, and presentation of training materials in support of the Services Sales organization. This includes developing content and managing workstreams for Sales University, Field Readiness Seminar, Tech Summit, Quarterly Business Training, Sales on-boarding, and other ad-hoc training requirements.
- Develop and design complex eLearning content in coordination with SMEs(Subject Matter Experts) from various organizations such as PG, Marketing and Sales Leaders
- Identify training opportunities and develop solutions within the organization
- Lead training events for the organization
- Coordinate, lead, or participates in cross-functional meetings to support global training needs
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Manages resources effectively to design & deliver training programs – internal team resources, SME support, sales resources, etc.
- Prior Sales Experience and/or experience working closely with sales teams
- Intermediate - Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead small to mid-sized project teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and present in front of large audiences on a global team
- Ability to manage conflicts cross-functionally
- Ability to align a project team around a project vision and coordinate core team meetings to ensure everyone stays on time with their deliverables
- Confidence and drive: Self-starter with passion and sense of urgency and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Prior Learning and Development, or content design experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of training development with industry e-Learning certifications preferred
- In depth knowledge and use of tools such as Articulate Storyline and SABA preferred
Education & Experience
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell Technologies.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell Technologies here.