Senior Manager, Dell Digital Marketing - Project APEX
Primary Location: Seattle, Washington
Austin, Texas, United States; Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote - Colorado, United States; Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Delaware, United States; Remote - District of Columbia, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Indiana, United States; Remote - Iowa, United States; Remote - Kansas, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery); Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Montana, United States; Remote - Nebraska, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oklahoma, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Utah, United States; Remote - Vermont, United States; Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William); Remote - Washington, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States; Remote - Wyoming, United States
Sr. Manager, Dell Digital Marketing - Project APEX
Location: Seattle, WA
Join us as a Sr. Manager, Dell Digital Marketing on our APEX Portfolio Marketingteam in the Seattle, WA (open to Austin, Texas or remote US) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Are you unwilling to accept the status quo? Are you looking to leave your mark on an industry? Then you’re going to love working on Project APEX! We’re looking for a Sr. Manager for our APEX and Dell Digital Marketing content team (we call it a Senior Manager, Content Production). You’ll get to work on Project APEX, a “bet-the-company big” initiative to transition Dell into the world’s leading Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider. We’re looking for entrepreneurial people who don’t say things like “That’s not my job.”, or “Isn’t it good enough already?” Our team is a group of mavericks who are dead set on delivering a new world of IT technology, services, and experiences for our customers and we’re looking for you!
What you’ll achieve
The Sr. Manager, Dell Digital Marketing defines the strategy and manages execution of marketing of Dell IT’s “customer #1” program, demonstrating how Dell is transforming as an as-a-Service provider. This role partners with Dell IT leaders and subject matter experts, product marketing, and corporate brand to identify, develop, and amplify outcomes-based stories and thought leadership aligned to our customer journey. You will get to lead a group of talented writers and creatives to create and amplify Dell’s Thought leadership and internal IT success to internal and external audiences. You’ll get to devise novel ways to 10x the impact of the content created by your team and help develop talent to have more impact, experiment more, tell truly compelling stories, and help showcase to the world the amazing work that Dell’s IT department is doing. Do you have a knack for managing creative people, great skills at developing talent, and a head for business growth? This job is calling your name!
- Define strategy and execution of marketing content for Dell Digital (Dell IT) as Dell’s first consumer of Dell technology as-a-Service offerings as well as leading our thought leadership program for Dell as-a-service (APEX) brand portfolio
- Provide direction and lead a team of marketing content creators producing for digital, social and internal amplification channels to identify and drive content through the highest impact channels and events
- Document plan and metrics and create forum/process for sharing results and insights with key stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in marketing approaches and creative execution
- Partner with Dell Digital sales enablement team (Dell Digital Proven) to communicate the benefits and value of Dell IT’s innovative approaches to digital transformation, including as-a-Service as well as with the corporate brand team, APEX product team, and VMWare marketing leaders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5-7 years of marketing management experience
- Experience developing data-driven approaches to drive audience-specific content strategies
- Excellent writing, creative and strategic thinking capabilities, with a broad and current understand of tech. industry, IT, online services, cloud, and business issues
- Ability to edit and distill key stories and themes for content development, including ability to take complex technical concepts and simplify them for broader audience consumption
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment – deliver on accelerated schedules using agile approaches
- BA/BS or higher, in marketing, communications, journalism
- Understanding of technology products and their value to the customer
- Experience in current as-a-Service business and technology trends
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R095672