Senior Product Manager-aaS/Cloud Enablement (Remote)
Primary Location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote - Colorado, United States; Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro); Remote - District of Columbia, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Idaho, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Iowa, United States; Remote - Kansas, United States; Remote - Kentucky, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - Mississippi, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Montana, United States; Remote - Nebraska, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - North Dakota, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oklahoma, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - South Dakota, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Utah, United States; Remote - Vermont, United States; Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Washington, United States; Remote - West Virginia, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States
Senior Product Manager-aaS/Cloud Enablement
Dell Technologies creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Join us as a Senior Product Manager on our IT Architecture team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Digital (IT) aaS/Cloud Enablement team is redefining how our customers will buy, operate and engage with technology products. We create new age Cloud native IT solutions for our Dell business which enables us to offer premier industry products and solutions in simple and cost-effective ways. As a Senior Product Manager, you will bring your entrepreneurial spirit to enable and drive aaS and Cloud subscription-based economies for Dell Technologies. You will work with key stakeholders across engineering, IT, sales and marketing on defining and implementing product vision for Dell’s aaS and Cloud subscription-based platform.
- Be an expert advisor, to both internal and external stakeholders, on aaS and the Cloud subscription-based business model; you will identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy
- Develop and maintain key customer and industry relationships
- Give executive customer presentations and speak at industry conferences
- Direct teams composed of top engineers, designers and quality engineers to deploy experiences that provide game changing value to our customers; must be able to drive and direct implementation with engineering teams
- Champion product management process improvement initiatives across applicable business units and within product management.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years’ experience in a professional consulting or technical product management role; must include experience with subscription-based software
- Advanced knowledge of aaS and Cloud subscription-based business model with an understanding of Dell markets, competitors and customers
- Proven success developing/executing a product roadmap and managing end-to-end product lifecycle for a consumer or enterprise offering
- Exceptional presentation skills; ideally would like you to have presented at industry-related conferences
- Software development background utilizing Cloud-based technologies, distributed programming and object-oriented programming constructs
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
"LIPriority"Job ID: R075295