Senior Product Marketing Consultant Manager
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Senior Cloud Product Marketing Manager Consultant
Join Dell Technologies as a Senior Consultant, Product Marketing to help lead our cloud product marketing sales enablement strategy. If you’re looking for a fast-growing, highly visible and entrepreneurial team with the opportunity to build new programs and make an impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The Dell Technologies Cloud product marketing team is hiring a marketer who understands the interplay between sales and marketing and can translate that knowledge to sales enablement activities that drive business results.
What you’ll achieve
As a member of the Dell Technologies Cloud product marketing team, you will have the opportunity to help build and manage a sales enablement program that can scale globally. Specifically, you will be tasked with connecting deeply with sales professionals, understanding their needs and ensuring they are equipped to accelerate sales wins. To be successful in this role, you must be able to lead through influence, think analytically, use data to identify opportunities in large, complex organizations, pinpoint specific field requirements and ensure we are executing against a comprehensive sales readiness plan.
- Be a subject matter expert on the Dell Sales Organization and Dell sales professionals, deeply understanding their motivations, priorities and needs.
- Represent the cloud product marketing sales enablement team in cross-organizational initiatives.
- Manage relationships, interactions, cloud-related content and training efforts needed to engage across Dell’s GTM engines, such as Regional Field Marketing teams and the Executive Briefing Center.
- Explore multiple modalities to guide, coach, and enable sales teams, including live training, eLearning, virtual training, documentation, best practices, case studies, success stories, role-playing, and certifications.
- Continuously leverage data to assess performance and determine impact of sales enablement program, utilizing metrics to inform enablement strategies, training and tactics.
- 15+ years in marketing, product marketing, product management or a related field; MBA or advanced degree is a plus (not required).
- Experience building cloud-related sales enablement content that is effective, relevant, practical and tailored to a specific sales audience.
- Experience delivering results in an environment with ambiguous processes and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across multiple functions and teams within the company.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; the ability to effectively communicate.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.