Server Product Marketing, Advisor - Austin, TXAustin, Texas 02/11/2019
- Product messaging and positioning: develop a differentiated outcome-oriented message, narrative, and position that differentiates Dell EMC in a crowded market
- Impactful, concise, collateral and tool development: Anyone can tell their story in 10,000 words – can you do it in fewer than 1,000? Samples of your work are requested.
- Sales enablement : communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools to support the selling process
- Demand Generation content development: Develop material and support the server marketing campaigns globally with your insight into cutting edge content marketing strategies and vision.
- Market & competitive intelligence: be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Crisp clear communications: ability to tailor our message to different audiences, communicate compellingly in written, verbal and graphical form and persuade others to your point of view
- Undergraduate degree and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in marketing, evangelizing and/or selling technology to enterprise and commercial buyers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word. Graphical design and/or HTML helpful.
- Excruciating attention to detail
- Strong leadership and project management capabilities
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R91933
Related Job Opportunities
- Server Product Line Manager, North America Texas
- Online Business Consultant Field Marketing Multiple Locations
- Small Office Direct Laptop Merchandising Sr. Advisor Texas
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.