Sr Advisor, Internal Communications for the Security and Resiliency Organization
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Mississippi, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Senior Advisor, Internal Communications
Join us as a Senior Advisor, Security & Resiliency Office Internal Communications on our Corporate Affairs team in the U.S. (open to Austin, Texas or remote US) to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Advisor on our Corporate Affairs team, you will be a trusted advisor that brings strategic counsel, program development and execution of internal communications for the Security and Resiliency Organization (SRO). You’ll collaborate across the company to deliver both planned and responsive communications that support the business.
- Develop and execute a strategic internal communications plan that reinforces security and privacy objectives throughout the organization
- Partner to create and execute the overall internal and external SRO communications strategy
- Consult on and simplify how security, resiliency and privacy messages are shared with Dell Technologies team members
- Engage SRO team member with regular messages and all-team meetings
- Develop and maintain the SRO intranet space and SharePoint site, and the SRO internal team newsletter
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ years of experience in communications, preferred background in the security industry
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity. physical security, risk, resiliency and data privacy programs
- Demonstrated ability to connect business objectives and communications strategies
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, applied to deliver clear, simple and cohesive messages
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with senior and executive level leaders
- Experience with web content management systems and landing page layout preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Communications, Business or similar discipline preferred
- Demonstrated creativity in taking highly technical concepts and translating them into a simple, relevant context
- Proven record of cross-team collaboration and the ability to effectively influence others
- A positive attitude and team player
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.