Sr Analyst Dell BlueAustin, Texas 08/15/2019
Senior Analyst Dell Blue Production Assistant
Round Rock Tx
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Production Assistant] on our [Dell Blue] team in [Round Rock, Texas].
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
This administrative position will work closely with the production staff to develop videos and photos for use in advertising campaigns and Dell.com.
- Coordinate directly with producers, directors and production managers to fulfill practical, everyday production needs such as managing schedules and budgets, location scouting and acquisition, talent coordination, booking travel, renting equipment, handling craft services & catering, etc.
- Source all product(s), taking responsibility for products before, on set and after
- Input and manage meta-data for photo and video assets working within Dell’s digital asset management tool
- Onboard all shoot crew members, receive, approve and submit their invoices for payment
- Coordinate production schedules and shoot logistics including call times, talent arrival, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience working in television, film, events, production company or advertising agency
- Computer skills are mandatory and experience with Photoshop software and Basecamp is beneficial
- Ability to be highly organized and balance several projects simultaneously
- Have a sharp eye for detail and keen problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Scrappy, get it done spirit and the ability to work with demanding clients and compressed timelines all while having fun
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Communications Job ID: R99993