Integration Consultant - Boomi,Remote - Australia 11/27/2018
Integration Consultant - Boomi
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourth year in a row in theGartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Ouraward-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more athttp://www.boomi.com/
Dell Boomi, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity for a Integration Consultant.
We are currently seeking a SaaS Software Solutions Consultant candidates for our Boomi division located in Sydney, NSW. Our consultants provide integration development and support for the company's customers and partners.
-Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design
-Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
-Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
-Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
-Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
-Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- 6+ years of relevant integration / development experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Client focused attitude.
-There will be some travel requirements within Australia and NZ.
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
Job Family: Remote
Job ID: R79994
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the talent to forge powerful alliances that drive human progress through technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dellhere.
Related Job OpportunitiesView All Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.