We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through your work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Get Tips From Our Professionals
Life at Dell
Discover life at Dell from our employees who are leading the way toward innovation and digital transformation.
Come be a part of the talented, dedicated and motivated teams in the Dell family by applying today.
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
If you are passionate about technology and eager to further your career in technical sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales Organization, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Management to work as part of a virtual team based in Penang.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
The candidate will be responsible to perform the individual inside sales activities for the South Asia region to meet revenue & margin targets. The individual will be responsible to achieve the weekly, quarterly and yearly targets through sales activities in addition to providing support to the Inside Sales Leader.
- Drive attainment of sales revenue and margin, as well as sales activities metrics
- Responsible for ensuring daily and weekly update of the outlook plan, sales funnel, and call plan.
- Develop & maintain good business relationship with assigned customers and Dell distributors to enhance positive customer experience
- Work closely with outside sales representative & distributors to acquire new opportunities, and to develop and retain existing customers by providing solutions to yield win-win results for Dell, distributor & customer.
- To make Power Hour calls to customer at all time during scheduled call period
- To ensure timely distribution and accurate quotations, qualify opportunity, upsell/cross-sell and follow-up to close deals.
- Able to present the Dell model, value and benefits to the customers & distributors.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customer & distributor to assist make accurate funnel, forecasting decisions & recovery plan.
- University level degree or higher in any discipline
- Fresh Graduated are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to reconcile divergent demands of multiple parties
- Ability to act as a sales consultant in support respective customers & distributors needs.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, rapidly prioritize and update changes quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including: listening, negotiation and presentation skills in English
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.