Accounting AdvisorBayan Lepas, Malaysia 12/03/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounting Senior Analyst in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review journal booking by team members and perform journal booking in accordance with Corporate Policy
• Review assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Policy and follow through with the team members on unreconcilable items
• Responsible for balance sheet monthly analysis and commentary for fluctuation
• Highlight all significant aged reconciliation items, follow through and update progress of action items
• Support SOX assessment and Control Self Assessment (CSA) as needed and ensure no repeated audit point
• Responsible for external and internal audit requests
• Lead in continuous improvement initiatives and projects
• Any other ad hoc assignment by the supervisor
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Professional accounting qualification or bachelor’s degree in accountancy or finance.
• At least 5 years’ working experience in related field
• Audit experience is added advantage
• Good computer knowledge in MS Office especially Excel and Power Point. Oracle and/or SAP knowledge is an absolute advantage
• Proactive; able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, counterparts and team members
Job Family: Finance Accounting Job ID: R047496
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Advisor, Accounting Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
- Senior Specialist, Accounts Payable Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
- Advisor, Accounting Bayan Lepas, Malaysia