Account Receivable SpecialistBayan Lepas, Malaysia 01/14/2019
- An essential role to ensure effectiveness in debt collection for a portfolio of customers and distributors.
- Responsible to ensure you and the team meets the liquidity metrics set by the management in terms of Past Dues, PD90 days+ , PD180 days + & Bad Debt Recovery.
- Independently handling collection issues / disputes and work with other functional teams.
- To drive and deliver liquidity goals.
- Ensure adequate talk time and email communication to meet coverage and liquidity target.
- Closely monitor collection and diligently send out collection and reminder letters to customers.
- To build strong working relationship with sales and able to deal with Sales GM and Segment Controllers independently.
- Able to work independently to handle complexity and ambiguity in absence of manager
- Escalate account receivable issues and problems on a timely basis
- To undertake responsibility to apply cash accurately and timely.
- Trains and coaches less experienced team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or higher qualifications.
- Diploma graduate with min 2 years of relevant experience in Account Receivable can be considered.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Good in problem solving
- High work commitment, be self supervised and able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent customer relation skills, communication skills and a good negotiator.
Related Job Opportunities
- Accounting Senior Analyst Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
- Financial Analysis Senior Analyst Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
- Sr Analyst, Accounting Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.