Identity/FRI Specialist - Account ManagerBedford, Massachusetts 02/10/2020
At RSA, we believe in challenging the established mindsets, approaches, and product categories in the information security industry. Every product that we deliver to market is based on a core set of principles grounded in the major paradigm shifts in play and the implications that they have for our customers.
And we live by values that support our actions every day and in everything we do.
Do the right thing – by our customers, employees, and shareholders...think long-term, but take action with a sense of urgency.
What we do matters – our work makes a difference in the world.
We give a damn – about our customers, about what we’re doing, about each other...we’re in this together.
We are a fun company – building cool products with technical insight that help our customers solve meaningful problems.
We provide more than 30,000 customers around the world with essential security capabilities to protect their most valuable assets from cyber threats. With RSA’s award-winning products, organizations effectively detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, reduce IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime.
RSA's Business Driven Security solutions help organizations reduce this risk. Through visibility, analysis, and action, RSA solutions give customers the ability to detect, investigate and respond to advanced threats; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, prevent IP theft, fraud and cybercrime. With Intelligence Driven Security, organizations no longer have to take a "wait and see what happens" approach to security. For more information on RSA, please visit www.rsa.com.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with assigned accounts to provide software solutions, develop new business, and to ensure overall satisfaction. Works with other internal sales personnel to propose solutions for a given account. Responsible for the product-specific strategies and generating results from the client.
- Duties include working with named or large key accounts to provide product software information, software-based solutions and to identify new software applications
- Will work with other internal sales, channel and pre sales engineering personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
- Leveraging a broad understanding of the software being represented, the incumbent is able to articulate the software's benefits and advantages and their ability to work in enhanced solutions
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer focused.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of the competition.
- Understanding of RSA's products and their value added to the customer.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Detailed product knowledge.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: RSA Job ID: R058091