Learning & Development Project Manager – Product Security
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbia, Maryland, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Coral Gables, Florida, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Independence, Ohio, United States; Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States; Round Rock, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Wallingford, Connecticut, United States; Warren, New Jersey, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Learning & Development Project Manager – Product Security
Location: Remote – United States
The security of customers’ data and systems is of paramount importance to Dell Technologies. Our Product and Application Security team designs and develops software and systems to minimize security risks within our products. As experts working at the forefront of security, we undertake vulnerability response handling, implement the secure development lifecycle, coordinate security certifications, and develop common software security components and toolkits. As well as ensuring the authenticity and integrity of the product code during product development, we mitigate risks of sourcing and delivery of counterfeit or maliciously tainted components in our products.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Learning & Development Project Manager on our Product & Application Security team in the United States.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Manager, you will help develop, maintain and coordinate the overall security training curriculum, coordinate instructor-led training to various audiences across multiple time zones, oversee learning tools and coordinate training within our Product & Application Security (PAS) team. You will educate internal customers, such as engineering and our security champions, about Dell’s security best practices as well as support the Security Champion Program at Dell. This will include supporting engineers who are members and represent the “voice” of security for a given product or application.
- Assist business partners in addressing their specific training and/or job role training requirements by identifying and sharing appropriate materials
- Create and ensure PAS materials communicate and reinforce our security standards, enabling our engineering teams to understand and adhere to them
- Develop, maintain and deliver security training in interactive Computer Based Training/Web Based Training (CBT/WBT) formats using internal and external resources, both directly (using content authoring tools including Articulate Storyline 360) and by managing vendors
- Promote PAS security training across various channels
- Drive and manage incentivization programs for specific PAS Security training programs
- Develop high quality research-based resources, events, and trainings on timely mission-aligned to address the needs of our security champions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience creating educational training materials
- Experience with educational training products/learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning, PluralSight, Articulate or other learning tools
- Experience working with an IT, Engineering or Security organization
- Strong project management experience and ability to prioritize projects, tasks and deliverables and manage dynamic priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with focus on grammar, readability, and usability
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training, Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years relevant experience; or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Product & Application Security, Security Operations and/or Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Instructional design experience is a plus
- Experience building communities within a global company
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R084969