Systems Consultant - Massachusetts; Rhode Island (Remote)Remote - Massachusetts, United States, Bedford, Massachusetts, United States;Burlington, Massachusetts, United States;Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States;Franklin, Massachusetts, United States;Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States;Providence, Rhode Island, United States;Remote - Rhode Island, United States;Southborough, Massachusetts, United States 02/26/2019
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Systems Consultant to join our sales team. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. The Systems Consultant is a quota carrying, technical sales resource focused on driving the sale of Dell data center solutions with specific focus on Servers (Dell PowerEdge), Dell Networking, EqualLogic, Compellent, Powervault, and data protector solutions. This is a Remote opportunity and the ideal candidate will live in Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
This Systems Consultant will work with first line sales teams to drive comprehensive Dell data center solutions based on a thorough understanding of both short and long term customer requirements. As an integral part of the Dell sales team they are responsible for providing subject matter expertise to both customers and the sales teams to ensure that all requirements and objectives are met. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and implementation of sales strategies, thoughtful discovery of customer requirements and subsequent solution proposal development, delivery of product presentations, product demonstrations, and customer focused seminars.
- Meet and exceed revenue and margin goals for the assigned lines of business
- Responsible for ownership of an opportunity throughout the sales cycle, leading the engagement of other subject matter experts, general account executives and resources as needed
- As the field lead for the assigned territory, this role is also responsible for the overall ownership of the go-to marketing strategy for the territory
- Lead extended sales team to develop territory and opportunity specific sales strategies based on technology and market trends as well as competitor’s trends
- Ability to articulate Dell’s value proposition and maintain knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively position Dell’s solutions and how Dell’s Solutions differ from the leading enterprise & data center competitors
- Engage on business level discussions around solving data center challenges and customer pain points across the customer’s environment
- Cultivate relationships at the executive level, as well as build and broaden brand loyalty at the mid and lower levels of the Enterprise
- Live in Massachusetts or Rhode Island
- Good relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills
- Ability to work as a virtual team member and collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Typically 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Typically 8+ years of field sales experience
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in your approach to building a sustainable business
Job Family: Remote
Job ID: R78595
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Elasticsearch Engineer - Secureworks - Atlanta, GA; Providence, RI; Lisle, IL or Remote Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.