Cloud Software Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Beer Sheba, Israel
Cloud Software Principal Engineer
Be’er Sheva, Israel
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, cheer and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Software Principal Engineer on our Dell Cloud team in Be’er Sheva, Israel.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Be a technical leader on an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle. Lead in design, development and unit testing of the Dell Cloud products including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported.
- Analyze business needs and create software solutions and apply Domain-driven design
- Research, validate and recommend application architecture decisions
- Collaborate closely and proactively with business users and product management and stakeholders to define current and future application requirements
- Mentor other Dell Technologies Cloud engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree, OR 6+ years with a master’s degree, must include 1+ years in a lead technical role
- Expertise in Microservices architecture and developing Java microservices for cloud
- Proficient in Java, Spring framework, Spring boot, Spring batch with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Experience with Cloud platforms and Public Cloud Providers
- Familiarity with highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Good knowledge of Build and Release, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself andhave the opportunity todo the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R089972