Cloud Software Senior DevOps Engineer
Primary Location: Beer Sheba, Israel
Cloud Software Senior DevOps Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as Senior Software Engineer on our Dell Technologies Cloud team in Beer Sheva to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and operating microservices in a Kubernetes SaaS environment. You will work with developers from all around the world on building the next generation cloud for Dell Technologies.
• Design, build and maintain devOps aspects of new cutting-edge hybrid cloud platform
• Be Part of an R&D agile team
- Build, run, manage, and monitor security aspects (like Istio service mesh)
- Develop and deploy systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring
- Evaluate new technology alternatives and vendor products.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working as DevOps or infrastructure developer in Cloud large scale, development and deployment
- Strong ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Experience with CI tools and source control management tools (Git & Git-Hub, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Fluent in English, good writing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Significant development experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, Groovy, Bash, PowerShell
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
CloudBUJob ID: R089338